Students in Coach Bray's 2nd period class need to record and graph their exercise data (1 upper and 1 lower body exercise) by using Microsoft Excel. Students need to email a copy to Coach Bray as well as print off a copy for class tomorrow. If students have not turned in their copy of the Super Tracker profile, they need to do so tomorrow!
Coach Bray's 4th period class performed a cardiovascular workout today on the track completing two laps around the track. This class will be on the track again tomorrow.
Students will be turning in an Out of Class Activity Log EVERY MONDAY! Students must complete 120 minutes of OUT OF CLASS physical activity. The Activity Log is worth a total of 15 points, and will be counted in their homework grade. Homework is worth 10% of students' grades.
The rubric for the Out of Class Activity Log is as follows:
- Proper Heading that includes: Title, Name, Date, Class Period, Teacher (worth 2 points)
- Date of Activity (worth 1 point)
- Type of Activity (worth 1 point)
- Duration (time) of Activity (1 point)
- Adult Signature (2 points)
- Adult phone number listed (2 points)
- 120 minutes accomplished (4 points)
- Assignment is legible, neat, and not damged (i.e. not folded, wrinkled, torn, etc.) (2 points)
*TOTAL: 15 points*