1. Paper notebooks are due tomorrow! The following items should be in student's notebook:
a. Class Syllabus (You can get another copy under the Syllabus link on this website)
b. Materials List (You can get another copy under the Syllabus link on this website)
c. Quiz 1 (8/8/12)
d. Quiz 2 (8/16/12)
e. Quiz 3 (8/17/12)
f. Coloring Sheet - Orientation of the Body (8/20/12)
h. Quiz 4 (8/20/12)
i. Muscles of the Upper Body Handout (8/20/12)
j. Muscles of the Upper Body Table (8/20/12)
k. Quiz 5 (8/22/12)
l. Coloring Sheets (p. 56 and p. 57) (8/27/12)
m. Components of Fitness Table
n. Quiz 6 (9/4/12)
o. Exam 1 Scantron (9/11/12)
p. Coloring Sheets (p. 31 and p. 54) (9/19/12)
Please note: If you were absent for a quiz, place a piece of paper in its place above. Head the paper properly and make a note that you were absent. If you were not in this class at the time of the assignment, head the paper proplerly and make a note that you were not in this class on that date.
2. Students should turn in a piece of paper labeled "Parent Contact Info" tomorrow in their paper notebook. On this paper, students should neatly write their parent(s) email address and emergency contact phone numbers.
3. Beginning Monday, October 8th, students are required to record the Daily News each day and keep it in their notebook. This is an effort to get students using the class website more frequently.
4. Also beginning Monday, October 8th, students are required to obtained at least 120 minutes of physical activity outside of the regular school day each week. Students must turn their Out-Of-Class Activity Logs each Monday. This is a weekly grade and students will not be reminded to submit this assignment. The assignment is to be done on notebook paper using the following headings: (Make sure you put your name, date, class period, and teacher in the upper right-hand corner of all of your work.)
Out-of-Class Activity Log (Week of October 1-5, 2012)
Date Activity Time Appropriate Adult Signature
5. Students are to be prepared to dress out Monday - Thursday of every week. Students have been asked to keep a spare set of clothes in their locker for the day in which they forget their clothes.
6. When students are absent on the day assignments are due, they must come after school the day they return to school to turn in their late work unless we have previously made other arrangements. Students should bring their Excused Absentee Form in order to submit work due on days absent.
7. NO MORE LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!