- Class website (www.physicallyeducated.com)
- Teacher emails (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Dressing Out/Class Schedule link (http://www.physicallyeducated.com/dress-outlesson-schedule.html)
- Daily News (http://www.physicallyeducated.com/daily-news.html) Here you will be able to see what was learned, class activities and assignments, and homework.
Students will begin dressing out on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays beginning next week (January 8, 2013).
- Each student must email his/her teacher no later than Monday, January 7, 2013. Please include your first and last name as well as your class period in the subject line of the email.
- Each student must have his/her parent/guardian email his/her teacher no later than Monday, January 7, 2013. Please include your child's first and last name as well as his/her class period in the subject line of the email.
- Each student must log on to our class website, listen and take notes on Health Risk Factors, and put their notes in their class notebook (paper notebook) before class on Monday. Students will be given a quiz at the beginning of class from the lesson/notes taken. To access the notes, hover over Assignments -> Lessons -> Fitness I -> then click on Health Risk Factors. Once on this page, click Health Risk Factors Video Lesson.